Episode 171 is live! This week, we talk with Paul Wolfe in Austin, TX.
Paul is the Senior Vice President of Human Resources at the world’s largest job website, Indeed.com.
I interviewed Paul last year about hiring trends and am so excited to be back together to talk about 2018 trends.
On today’s episode, Paul shares:
- The pros and cons of an unlimited vacation policy
- The latest update on the interview question “how much do you make?”
- Why “radical transparency” is important in your job search and what you can find on Indeed, such as salary data and company reviews
- Why equality in the workplace is such an important issue and what we can all do to contribute
- New benefit trends for 2018
- How to identify a great company that treats their employees well
- What you should do if you’re interested to work at Indeed
To learn more about Paul’s work, visit Indeed at www.indeed.com. You can also follow Paul on Twitter at @PWolfe67.
Thanks to everyone for listening! Don’t forget to help me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave me a review!