Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to many of the frequently asked questions Copeland Coaching receives. If your question is not answered in the FAQ section below, please e-mail us at Info(at)CopelandCoaching(dot)com.
- How can I setup a career coaching meeting with Copeland Coaching? We would love the opportunity to work with you. Please send us an e-mail at info(at)CopelandCoaching(dot)com to setup your first coaching meeting.
- Where are your clients located? Our clients are located all over and all over the world. Within the US, we have worked with clients in many different states including Tennessee, New York, Oklahoma, Washington D.C., Texas, Florida, California, North Carolina, and more. We have worked with clients as far away as Europe and Asia. You get the idea. Distance is no issue!
- How does Copeland Coaching meet with clients? We meet with clients via the phone, Skype, or FaceTime – whichever option works best for you.
- What kinds of clients does Copeland Coaching work with? Our clients represent a broad range of ages. They are in various career fields, and at varying organizational levels. The one thing all of our clients have in common is that they’re looking for a big change. Whether they want to make more money, to find a more fulfilling career, or to change industries, they’re looking for a new challenge! Our clients are looking to turn over a new leaf.
- What do your clients say about your services, and are they successful? Yes, our clients are finding success every day! To learn what Copeland Coaching clients have to say about our services in their own words, check out our client testimonials.
- What is a typical career coaching session like? Each session is customized to meet your needs. Together, you will work on skills such as interviewing, giving an elevator pitch, and perfecting your personal brand package including your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.
- Is Angela available for public speaking? Yes, Copeland Coaching founder Angela Copeland speaks on many topics including personal branding, negotiation, and creative job search strategies. Learn more about Angela’s public speaking here.
- What online career resources does Copeland Coaching offer? We offer a free e-newsletter, a free podcast, a weekly column, and daily job postings. In addition, you can download a free copy of Angela’s “Job Interview Prep Checklist” if you sign up for Angela’s e-newsletter here.