Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to many of the frequently asked questions Angela receives. If your question is not answered in the FAQ section below, please e-mail Angela at Angela(at)CopelandCoaching(dot)com.
- How can I setup a career coaching meeting with Angela? Angela would love the opportunity to work with you. Please send her an e-mail at Angela(at)CopelandCoaching(dot)com to setup your free 20-minute consultation.
- Where are Angela’s clients located? Angela’s clients are located all over and all over the world. Within the US, Angela has worked with clients in many different states including Tennessee, New York, Oklahoma, Washington D.C., Texas, Florida, California, North Carolina, and more. Angela has worked with clients as far away as Europe and Asia. You get the idea. Distance is no issue!
- How does Angela meet with clients? Angela meets with clients via the phone, Skype, or FaceTime – whichever option works best for you.
- What kinds of clients does Angela work with? Angela’s clients represent a broad range of ages. They are in various career fields, and at varying organizational levels. The one thing all of Angela’s clients have in common is that they’re looking for a big change. Whether they want to make more money, to find a more fulfilling career, or to change industries, they’re looking for a new challenge! Angela’s clients are looking to turn over a new leaf.
- What do your clients say about your services, and are they successful? Yes, Angela’s clients are finding success every day! To learn what Copeland Coaching clients have to say about Angela’s services in their own words, check out her client testimonials.
- Is Angela a resume writer? No, Angela is not a resume writer. Angela is a coach. She will help you with your resume. You will review it together, and Angela will provide specific feedback to help you to shape it into your best resume. Being involved in your own resume process helps to ensure your resume is both accurate and on target with your personal brand.
- What is a typical career coaching session like? Each session is customized to meet your needs. Together, you will work on skills such as interviewing, giving an elevator pitch, and perfecting your personal brand package including your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.
- How much do Angela’s career coaching services cost? The initial 20-minute consultation is free to give prospective clients a chance to get a feel for Angela and to see if she would be a good fit for them. This will also give you an opportunity to discuss your goals in advance, and the multiple pricing options available.
- Is Angela available for public speaking? Yes, Angela speaks on many topics including personal branding, negotiation, and creative job search strategies. Learn more about Angela’s public speaking here.
- What online career resources does Angela offer? Angela offers a free e-newsletter, a free podcast, a weekly column, and daily job postings. In addition, you can download a free copy of Angela’s “Job Interview Prep Checklist” if you sign up for Angela’s e-newsletter here.