Are you looking for a Fort Worth job coach?
You’re come to the right place! Angela’s here to help.
Thanks for your interest in a Fort Worth job coach! If you are search for help landing your dream job, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you want to make more money, get switch roles, or change industries, Angela is here to help you with your job search! Your initial 20-minute consultation is free. It will give you an opportunity to get a feel for Angela’s services and to see if she will be a good fit for you and your job search. It will also give you the chance to discuss your career goals with Angela in advance.
Setup your free 20-minute consultation by contacting Angela using the form below.
Angela is a VIRTUAL job coach. She meets with her clients via phone, FaceTime, or Skype — whatever works the best for you!
Angela offers the following list of Fort Worth job coach services to help you:
- Job search strategy
- Career goals
- Resume development and cover letter design
- Personal brand
- Effective networking
- Interview skills
- After interview follow up
- Offer negotiation
Angela responds to all messages within 1 business day. If you have questions about Angela’s Fort Worth job coach services, reach out below, or visit her full FAQ career coach page here.
Here are a few frequently asked questions about Angela’s Fort Worth job coach services:
- How can I setup a career coaching meeting with Angela? Angela would love the opportunity to work with you. Please fill out the form below to schedule your free 20-minute consultation with Angela.
- Where are Angela’s clients located? Angela’s clients are located all over and all over the word. Within the US, Angela has with clients in many different states including Fort Worth. Angela has worked with clients as far away as Europe and Asia. You get the idea. Distance is no issue!
- What do your clients say about your services, and are they successful? Yes, Angela’s clients are finding success every day! To learn what Copeland Coaching clients have to say about Angela’s services in their own words, check out her client testimonials.
- How does Angela meet with clients? Angela meets with clients via the phone, Skype, or FaceTime – whichever option works best for you.
- What kinds of clients does Angela work with? Angela’s clients are a broad range of ages. They are in various career fields, and at varying organizational levels. The one thing many of Angela’s clients have in common is that they’re looking for a big change. Whether they want to make more money, to find a more fulfilling career, or to change industries, they’re looking for a new challenge! Angela’s clients are looking to turn over a new leaf.
- Is Angela a resume writer? No, Angela is not a resume writer. Angela is a coach. She will help you with your resume. You will review it together, and Angela will provide specific feedback to help you to shape it into your best resume. Being involved in your own resume process helps to ensure your resume is both accurate and on target with your personal brand.
- Where should I search for a job? If you’re searching online, a few of Angela’s favorite job sites are Indeed.com and Glassdoor.com.