Episode 172 is live! This week, we talk with Dr. Heidi Stieglitz Ham in Houston, TX.
Heidi is the CEO and Founder of Spectrum Fusion, a charitable organization dedicated to improving the possibilities of those with autism. She also collaborates with the Baker Institute School of Social Science and the Jones Business School at Rice University.
On today’s episode, Heidi shares:
- What is meant by the term “neurodiversity”
- The biggest job seeking challenge professionals on the autism spectrum face
- How parents can help their adult children who are looking for a job
- Where to get support for autism and job searching
- The strengths those with autism bring to the workplace
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to help me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts! When you subscribe, it helps to make the show easier for other listeners to find — and to get great job search advice!