Episode 170 is live! This week, we talk with Guy Primus in Los Angeles, CA.
Guy is the Co-Founder and CEO of The Virtual Reality Company, a company whose mission is to become the world leader in the production and distribution of virtual reality content.
Guy comes with a track record of success, including serving as the Chief Operating Officer at Overbrook Entertainment, and as the chairman emeritus of the advisory board of Georgia Tech’s School of Industrial and Systems Engineering.
On today’s episode, Guy shares:
- The state of diversity in the tech industry
- How companies in Silicon Valley are using diversity data to influence change
- What companies can do to increase diversity
- How to overcome obstacles around diversity in the workplace
- How you can break into the virtual reality (VR) industry
To learn more about Guy’s work, visit The Virtual Reality Company’s website at www.thevrcompany.com/.
Thanks to everyone for listening! Don’t forget to help me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave me a review!
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.