Episode 179 is live! This week, we talk with Chip Conley in San Francisco, CA.
Chip is a New York Times Best Selling Author, a hospitality entrepreneur, a disruptive business rebel, and a social change agent. He currently serves as a strategic advisor for Airbnb. He is also on the boards of Burning Man, and the Esalen Institute. And, he’s the founder of the Modern Elder Academy.
On today’s episode, Chip shares:
- The secret to career reinvention
- The role disruption plays in our careers today
- How the life stages of learn, earn, and retire have changed
- How to have a beginner’s mind at any age
- What it means to be a modern elder
- Where to begin if we want to reinvent our careers
Thank YOU for listening! If you’ve enjoyed the show today, don’t forget to help me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts! When you subscribe, it helps to make the show easier for other job seekers to find it!