Episode 178 is live! This week, we talk with Kate White in New York, NY.
Kate is the New York Times bestselling author of twelve murder mysteries AND multiple career books, including I Shouldn’t Be Telling You This: How to Ask for the Money, Snag the Promotion, and Create the Career You Deserve, and The Gutsy Girl Handbook: Your Manifesto for Success.
On today’s episode, Kate shares:
- What she learned from her career as Editor-In-Chief at Cosmopolitan magazine
- Her advice for media and journalism job seekers
- Brave job search strategies for job seekers
- Tips on your appearance during an interview
- What she learned about asking for a higher salary that will help you in your job search
Listen and learn more! You can play the podcast here, or download it on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
To learn more about Kate’s work, visit her website at http://www.katewhitespeaks.com/. You can also follow her on Twitter at @katemwhite. You can find her books on Amazon.
Thank YOU for listening! If you’ve enjoyed the show today, don’t forget to help me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts! When you subscribe, it helps to make the show easier for other job seekers to find it!
You must be logged in to post a comment.