I hope you had a wonderful, and very lucky St. Patrick’s Day. I know I did! In fact, I have some super exciting news to share with you today!
Amazon has added the Copeland Coaching Podcast to their network. This means that the podcast is now an Alexa Skill. And, you’ll be able to listen to the Copeland Coaching Podcast on any Alexa enabled device.
I’ve been testing it out on my Amazon Echo speaker. It’s super easy, fast, and best of all — free.
But, you may be like me. I had no idea how to add an Alexa Skill. So, I made a video to walk you through it. You can click the video above, or check out the easy to follow instructions below.
- Get out your smartphone and open your Amazon Alexa app on your phone. Look at the top left hand corner of the app. You’ll see the menu bar. It looks like 3 horizontal lines. Click the menu to open it.
- When the menu pops up, look near the bottom for the word “Skills.” When you see it, click it. A new page will pop up. Near the top right hand side of the screen, you’ll see a little search box. It says, “Search all skills.” Click in that box. Search for “Copeland Coaching.”
- A new page will come up. You’ll see the Copeland Coaching Podcast on the screen. Click it. Then, click the “Enable” button.
- After you’ve enabled the Copeland Coaching Podcast as an Alexa Skills, you can listen to it on your Alexa enabled device. Just say, “Alexa, tell Copeland Coaching to play the newest episode.” It’s literally that easy!
- After you’ve listened to the show, it would mean the world to me if you would leave me a review. It makes the podcast easier for other people to find (really, it makes a difference!). While you’re in the Copeland Coaching Podcast on the Amazon Alexa app, scroll down. There’s a button that says, “Write a review.” Click the button and you’ll be taken to another screen where you can give the show a rating and a review. It’s quick and easy!
If you find that it’s not easy to do these steps on your phone, you can also try them in a web browser. Here’s a direct link to the podcast on Amazon.
Thank you for your continued support of the Copeland Coaching Podcast, and for your Amazon Alexa review! Each week, I interview an expert on the topic of job searching and getting ahead in your career. I hope you enjoy it!
If you have any questions about listening to the show on your Alexa enabled device, please don’t hesitate to send me an email. I’m happy to help out!
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.