Episode 161 is live! This week, we talk with Alexandra Dickinson in New York, NY.
Alexandra is an entrepreneur who teaches people to negotiate. She’s the Founder and CEO of the negotiation training and coaching company Ask For It. She is a contributing writer at Women at Forbes and has spoken at organizations like UN Women, Columbia Business School, and Facebook. She will be speaking at SXSW this year on the topic, “Time’s Up on the Gender Pay Gap: How to Negotiate in 2018.”
On today’s episode, Alexandra shares:
- The common misconception about negotiation
- The importance of research in negotiation
- How to figure out how much we, personally, should ask for when it comes to a new job
- Basics tips for negotiation
- How to negotiate at your current job
Thanks to everyone for listening! And, thank you to those who sent me questions. You can send me your questions to Angela@CopelandCoaching.com. You can also send me questions via Twitter. I’m @CopelandCoach. And, on Facebook, I am Copeland Coaching.
Don’t forget to help me out. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and leave me a review!