American Airlines is seeking a Senior Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ.
- Manages all aspects of assigned projects (including definition of project scope/objectives, development of project plan and schedule, budget and resource plan, status reporting, project development, and implementation)
- Manages project teams, including allocation of work assignments among team members
- Negotiates for resources (as required) within the context of the project objectives, requirements, and priorities
- Interfaces with business owners/customers and all other areas/individuals affected by the project
- Ensures proper project documentation of requirements and deliverables are clearly defined and delivered
- Manages project meetings; completes project tracking/analysis reports; reports to management and business owners regarding project progress, issues, and risks
- Manages vendors, as required; tracks/reviews vendor deliverables, approves vendor invoices/timesheets
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team
- Manages project budget; reports budget status and acts as liaison with Controller(s), as appropriate
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the American Airlines website.