Featured Job: Project Manager @ American Airlines
September 4, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
American Airlines is seeking a Senior Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ.
- Manages all aspects of assigned projects (including definition of project scope/objectives, development of project plan and schedule, budget and resource plan, status reporting, project development, and implementation)
- Manages project teams, including allocation of work assignments among team members
- Negotiates for resources (as required) within the context of the project objectives, requirements, and priorities
- Interfaces with business owners/customers and all other areas/individuals affected by the project
- Ensures proper project documentation of requirements and deliverables are clearly defined and delivered
- Manages project meetings; completes project tracking/analysis reports; reports to management and business owners regarding project progress, issues, and risks
- Manages vendors, as required; tracks/reviews vendor deliverables, approves vendor invoices/timesheets
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team
- Manages project budget; reports budget status and acts as liaison with Controller(s), as appropriate
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the American Airlines website.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.