Featured Job: Engineer @ Texas Instruments
August 26, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
Texas Instruments is seeking a Digital Design Engineer.
• Work with analog and systems teams in developing system/chip specs
• Create micro architectures from chip spec
• RTL development and verification (RTL and Gate level)
• Static timing constraint generation and analysis/signoff
• Proactively identify risks and drive solutions to mitigate them.
• Lab eval and silicon debug on new designs
• Contribute to RTL design and verification flow improvement strategies.
• Detailed documentation
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Texas Instruments website.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.