Salesforce is seeking a Director of Community.
- Engage with the passionate community – listen, respond, delight, gain trust and connect.
- Leads engagement programs to encourage members to participate and to empower users to become super users and MVPs.
- Provides a pulse of the community internally; Be the eyes and ears of the Community to key departments such as Product, Support and Marketing
- Gather and identify trending/hot topics on the community and present it to the Product Teams.
- Leads our IdeaExchange and all customer innovation efforts, ensuring customer ideas are integrated into the product planning cycle and into the roadmap.
- Creates content to highlight and demonstrate Success Community’s leadership; provides thought leadership content to the press and blogs
- Curates community knowledge to be used by key stakeholders (marketing, customer stories, marketing, social media, support)
- Builds community programs into internal and external events
- Proactively work with customers and product teams to ensure that unstructured feedback and conversations are gathered in the form of: user research, events, advisory boards, etc.
- Works actively with the Communities product team to maximize use of the platform as well as provide valuable feedback on the product
- Works with website team to ensure consistent and constant presence of Success Community on the homepage
- Participate in the Community Management network to stay fresh and relevant
- Measure, analyze, track, report, measure, analyze, track, report – repeat.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Salesforce website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.