Featured Job: Manager @ Expedia
August 23, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
Expedia is seeking a Manager of Technology Operations.
- Manage a team of operations analysts, finding and growing early career talent.
- Analyze and drive enhancements in application logging that allow Expedia Worldwide Engineering (EWE) applications to better instrument for availability and performance (uptime, success rate, and customer experience).
- Lead monitoring enhancements identifying and partnering with application teams for performance improvements based on findings.
- Partner with development teams to ensure relevant metrics are fed into the system for centralized reporting.
- Play an operational leadership role in incident response, driving restoration and restoration.
- Passion – enthusiastic, adventurous and full of energy
- Innovative – be creative and demonstrate ‘out of the box’ thinking
- Enterprising – Ability to take risks with a ‘make it happen’ approach
- Execution – Biased towards action
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Expedia website.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.