USA Wrestling Group is seeking a Group Travel Consultant.
USA Wrestling is seeking a highly motivated, experienced professional to coordinate group and individual travel needs for both domestic and international destinations.
- Experience with Apollo GDS system
- Knowledge to make domestic and international travel arrangements, including air, ground, hotel
- Excellent geographic knowledge related to international booking of air travel, defining alternate routing options, Visa/Passport needs for US and other country passport holders, etc.
- Ticketing, including exchange ticketing and split-ticketing
- Queuing of records/managing queues
- Keeping up to date on airline policies
- Constant monitoring of records for better seat assignments
- Checking flight status on day of travel for delays, cancellations
- Monitoring world situations that can effect travel
- Keeping abreast of airline alliance programs
- Knowledge of air, hotel, and car rental loyalty programs and benefits given
- Updating of profiles
- Participates fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to travel, including reservations, ticketing, follow-up customer service, debit memos, etc.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit www.TeamUSA.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.