Reddit is seeking a Director of Communications in San Francisco, CA.
- Develop, lead and execute communications plans to support our platform, monetization and policy efforts
- Counsel cross-functional partners in policy, legal, product and other groups within the company on a broad set of communications matters ranging from media engagement strategy to crisis management
- Educate users, press, bloggers, analysts, and influencers about our products, policies, and initiatives
- Manage communications team members and grow their development
- Drive positive coverage across a broad range of media, including consumer, business, and advertising trade outlets
- Support and manage the creation of press materials and customer/partner reference programs
- Have good understanding and knowledge of internet platforms
- Respond to, route and track incoming media requests
- Organized press briefings, media sessions, events, prepare briefing materials for executive spokespeople
- Flag, calendar and strategically organize company speaking engagements
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Reddit website.