Featured Job: Manager @ Taco Bell
August 10, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
Taco Bell is seeking a Manager – Product Development in Irvine, CA.
- Role models a belief in positive intentions, seek out diversity, coach/support every individual
- Develops and coaches direct reports and other FBIT team members effectively and helps them grow
- Begins to mentor junior team members officially and unofficially
- Manages customer expectations
- Provides actionable recommendations to customer
- Identifies key issues and root causes when analyzing business problems
- Leverages position knowledge to drive tangible results
- Takes initiative to solve business problems proactively
- Demonstrates strong decisions process leadership
- Makes timely, sound decisions under conditions of risk and uncertainty
- Structures increasingly complex technical analysis
- Seeks both tacit and explicit knowledge within the business units across YUM and outside the organization
- Adds value to team’s work by identifying higher-order analytical approaches and solutions and by making tacit knowledge explicit
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Taco Bell website.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.