Taco Bell is seeking a Manager – Product Development in Irvine, CA.
- Role models a belief in positive intentions, seek out diversity, coach/support every individual
- Develops and coaches direct reports and other FBIT team members effectively and helps them grow
- Begins to mentor junior team members officially and unofficially
- Manages customer expectations
- Provides actionable recommendations to customer
- Identifies key issues and root causes when analyzing business problems
- Leverages position knowledge to drive tangible results
- Takes initiative to solve business problems proactively
- Demonstrates strong decisions process leadership
- Makes timely, sound decisions under conditions of risk and uncertainty
- Structures increasingly complex technical analysis
- Seeks both tacit and explicit knowledge within the business units across YUM and outside the organization
- Adds value to team’s work by identifying higher-order analytical approaches and solutions and by making tacit knowledge explicit
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Taco Bell website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.