Pampered Chef is seeking a Director of Customer Solutions in Addison, IL.
We provide world-class service to our independent consultants and customers, fielding questions and concerns through calls, email, and live chat. Problems are no problem for us; we’ve got the skills and expertise to make every person feel valued, no matter why they reached out in the first place.
As the Director of Customer Solutions you’ll…
- Direct the operations of the Customer Solutions team which supports Pampered Chef’s North American independent consultants and customers
- Ensure that everyone who contacts the team receives the best possible service experience
- Look for new ways to push the team to improve service experience by challenging the status quo
- Help create the vision for what Customer Solutions means for Pampered Chef
- Advocate and represent the voice of the customer throughout the organization
- Lead and mentor the Customer Solutions team of approximately 70 coworkers, team leads, and managers
- Monitor quality and performance metrics and take action to ensure effective attainment of Pampered Chef’s customer satisfaction measurements including actively benchmarking service and costs to ensure effectiveness of the center
- Review current and proposed business initiatives to determine and plan for likely impact on the department (e.g. increased call or email volume, need for additional support, etc.)
- Develop operating and capital budgets needed to provide cost-effective service in customer solutions
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Pampered Chef website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.