Featured Job: Program Manager @ UC Berkeley
July 14, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
UC Berkeley is seeking a Program Manager for the Center for Global Public Health in Berkeley, CA.
• Plan, manage and ensure successful implementation of Center-wide research and education activities–including symposia, seminars, student competitions, and other special events. Coordinate all aspects of the CGPH global health fellowship program and the SPH global health specialty area, working closely with campus departments, students, and faculty. Support development of global health curriculum for online initiatives and contribute to CGPH communication efforts.
• Provide project support for the development of a joint UCB-UCSF global health research agenda. Collect, analyze and organize information on potential priority areas; coordinate and support meetings to promote faculty engagement; investigate policies/procedures; and manage correspondence.
• Investigate opportunities and draft portions of scientific grants, program proposals, reports, and briefings for conferences, meetings, and development activities to further the strategic direction of UC Berkeley global health.
• Coordinate CGPH communications and outreach, including developing print materials, and drafting content for the web, social media and news media. Maintain email lists and databases. Supervise work study students to provide regular updates to the CGPH website.
• Conduct analyses to support financial management and reporting, academic program review, and systems and resource projects. Conduct post-implementation analysis of projects to determine the need for further enhancements, finer distinctions and/or additional process/policy components.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the UC Berkeley website.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.