KPMG is seeking a Director of Thought Leadership in Montvale, NJ.
- Take a lead role in the content development activities of the KPMG Board Leadership Center (BLC) including KPMG’s Audit Committee Institute, Private Markets Group, and other board-related activities
- Collaborate with Board Leadership Center’s strategic partners in the governance community to support co-sponsored educational programs and thought leadership initiatives
- Interact with directors to identify emerging trends, deepen understanding of the director perspective and collaborate on thought leadership and educational programs and panels
- Serve as a spokesperson for the Board Leadership Center at high-profile events ranging from small-group peer exchanges to major director-focused conferences
- Serve as a lead Board Leadership Center resource for KPMG partners and professionals seeking information and guidance to support their clients on board governance issues
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the KPMG website.