Revlon is seeking a Vice President of Customer Business Development in Rogers, AR.
- Develop relationship and maintain regular contact w/ VP/Division Merchandising Manager- level at Walmart and Walmart.com. Partnering with VP, CBD, negotiate annual JBP with Customer(s) and sell-in of Revlon business proposition.
- Deliver financial, volume and marketplace share objectives. Lead the development of strategic multi-year growth strategies that are customer specific. Prioritize objectives and initiatives to deliver against customer portfolio plan objectives.
- Provide leadership to sales professionals managing Walmart, Walmart.com businesses.
- Educate Senior Members of Revlon on Customer’s progress, strategy, and future visions. Active leadership role in weekly Business Unit calls.
- In conjunction with the VP, Customer Business Development, develop the annual Gross Sales, and MDF distribution, associated P&L’s.
- Accountable for Annual Gross Sales and profit for each Customer: Responsible for the tracking of the volume via the Sales Team, and making appropriate business decisions to meet agreed to P&L targets.
- Accountable for Annual MDF budget & Departmental Budget
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Revlon website.
You must be logged in to post a comment.