Featured Job: SVP @ MasterCard
July 4, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
MasterCard is seeking a Senior Vice President, Advisors Region Lead – North America Markets in Purchase North, New York.
About the Role:
• Deliver on the numbers:
• Surpass MasterCard Advisors sales and revenue targets for North America for the consulting organization
• Provide the leadership and direction to the NAM team in relation to winning major MasterCard Worldwide deal bids, including but not limited to influencing network RFP decisions and cross-selling MasterCard value-added services (within and beyond MasterCard Advisors)
• This role will lead a world-class business development and Delivery team with a diverse mandate across traditional bank card issuers, merchant acquirers and processors; traditional and emerging merchants; government entities; as well as new entrants and non-traditional players in the virtual and physical payments ecosystem
• This role will drive the engagement with C-Suite customers and prospective customers and facilitate, guide and counsel the MasterCard Advisors CBL and Delivery teams and the MasterCard NAM Leadership Team as they drive consultative dialogue across the market and engage with customers
• This role will work closely and in synch with the MasterCard’s North America Markets Leadership Team, the Financial Institution Account Managers and the Market Development team to advance the strategy, gain access to executive clients, bring credibility and valuable insights to bear
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the MasterCard website.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.