Featured Job: Sales Manager @ International Paper
June 30, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
International Paper is seeking a Regional Account Sales Manager in Memphis, TN.
International Paper is currently seeking candidates for a Sales Representative in the Imaging Papers business of the North American Papers and Pulp sector. This is a developmental role in which the Sales Rep will have account responsibilities. International Paper is looking for candidates that have a desire to grow within the company.
- Develop corporate-wide relationships with sales representatives, sales managers, and marketing managers to ensure IP is well positioned and represented at all levels in the customer’s organization
- Focus on gaining new, incremental business for IP at large independent dealers in geographic territory, achieving performance targets and working towards stretch goals
- Utilize business relationships to gain a better understanding of market conditions and competitive intelligence to keep IP management informed
- Participate in vendor trade shows, sales meetings, and end user joint sales calls to educate the customer on the value proposition and benefits of both Hammermill and HP Everyday Papers
- Promote vertical selling (purchasing, marketing, sustainability, and training) to ensure IP is involved in customer company-wide initiatives
- Implement national strategies and promotions at regional/local level to ensure successful completion and maximum value to IP
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the International Paper website.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.