International Paper is seeking a Regional Account Sales Manager in Memphis, TN.
International Paper is currently seeking candidates for a Sales Representative in the Imaging Papers business of the North American Papers and Pulp sector. This is a developmental role in which the Sales Rep will have account responsibilities. International Paper is looking for candidates that have a desire to grow within the company.
- Develop corporate-wide relationships with sales representatives, sales managers, and marketing managers to ensure IP is well positioned and represented at all levels in the customer’s organization
- Focus on gaining new, incremental business for IP at large independent dealers in geographic territory, achieving performance targets and working towards stretch goals
- Utilize business relationships to gain a better understanding of market conditions and competitive intelligence to keep IP management informed
- Participate in vendor trade shows, sales meetings, and end user joint sales calls to educate the customer on the value proposition and benefits of both Hammermill and HP Everyday Papers
- Promote vertical selling (purchasing, marketing, sustainability, and training) to ensure IP is involved in customer company-wide initiatives
- Implement national strategies and promotions at regional/local level to ensure successful completion and maximum value to IP
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the International Paper website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.