The Memphis Grizzlies is seeking a Director of Guest Services in Memphis, TN.
The Director, Guest Services is responsible for directing event services and staff services functions for FedExForum including Guest Relations, Staff Services, Public Safety, First Aid and Parking.
- Develop annual business plans and strategies for the Guest Services Department.
- Work with the Human Resources Department in the recruiting, selection and hiring of event staff.
- Work with the Human Resources Department in the development and execution of event staff training programs, and continue programs consistent with providing championship guest services.
- Manage evaluation process for all guest relations team members.
- Responsible for managing employee scheduling process for Arena Operations Event Staff.
- Work closely with the Director, Facility Operations and Director, Event Booking to ensure event staffing and deployment levels are correct and fall within event budget Pro forma.
- Building working relationships with NBA Security, local, state and federal law enforcement and fire agencies.
- Negotiate and manage execution of vendor contracts and onsite event management to include but not limited to: Emergency Mobile Health Care; Memphis Police Department; Andy Frain Services, and AmeriPark.
- In conjunction with other Directors and Vendor Partner Groups, develop, implement and consistently refine all front of the house policies, procedures and training.
- Maintain ongoing communication with other departments to ensure effective and exceptional service delivery to both internal and external customers.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Memphis Grizzlies website.