The University of Memphis is seeking a Director of Student Affairs Learning and Assessment in Memphis, TN.
- Serves as a part of the Vice President for Student Affairs leadership team and fulfills the role of monitoring and managing the division’s alignment with its mission, goals, and vision for students (learning objectives).
- Leads or assists in all aspects of the conceptualization, development, implementation, analysis and documentation of divisional and departmental assessment, planning, and reporting processes.
- Works with Office of Institutional Research and other partners to collect and use data to inform institutional and divisional priorities such as retention, persistence, graduation, learning and programmatic outcomes, and achievement toward divisional and institutional mission, goals and objectives. Ultimately, achieving these goals supports the overall goal of institutional accreditation.
- Serves on campus committees to represent the interests of the Vice President for Student Affairs and the division and its departments.
- Seeks out and implements professional development opportunities for Student Affairs staff.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the University of Memphis website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.