KPMG is seeking a Director of Program Delivery Services in Dallas, TX.
- Lead and support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
- Develop and deliver Advisory methodologies for various industries focused on program management and large transformational programs
- Develop and sustain trust-based relationships with Directors, Vice Presidents, and C-level executives
- Craft influential C-level communications and deliver with clarity, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Lead KPMG team in delivery of services/completion of deliverables outlined in signed statement(s) of work while managing and adhering to KPMG engagement management and financial management policies
- Support customers in driving and completing programs and project, including establishing project framework and processes while resolving issues and removing barriers to progress
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the KPMG website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.