Methodist Healthcare is seeking a Director of Human Resources in Memphis, TN.
- Develops and implements HR strategy that integrates goals, priorities, and values while considering risks, economic, and environmental factors.
- Keeps abreast of business, industry, and market information. Aligns tactics with legal and regulatory considerations. Identifies and recommends contemporary approaches to business needs.
- Leads and directs staff in developing and implementing HR plans and standards of practice to ensure achievement of strategic goals and initiatives.
- Plays a key role in championing change within the organization; energizes stakeholders to sustain their commitment to change in approaches, processes, and strategies.
- Builds strategic alliances and partnerships within the organization to collaboratively execute business unit and system-level strategies.
- Creates a climate that values people from all backgrounds and provides an engaging environment. Establishes goals on improving diversity and eliminating disparities.
- Develops best practice through rigorous research and application of practice in the organization.
- Prepares reports, analyses and other written communication setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions. Develops and makes presentations to senior management.
- Provides consultative direction toward goals and objectives. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Regularly provides strategic advice and guidance to top management.
- Leads culture related activities, serves as a role model for the Power of One culture, and is accountable for creating a work environment that encourages Associates to go above and beyond.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Methodist Healthcare website.