Featured Job: Director, HR @ Methodist
May 25, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
Methodist Healthcare is seeking a Director of Human Resources in Memphis, TN.
- Develops and implements HR strategy that integrates goals, priorities, and values while considering risks, economic, and environmental factors.
- Keeps abreast of business, industry, and market information. Aligns tactics with legal and regulatory considerations. Identifies and recommends contemporary approaches to business needs.
- Leads and directs staff in developing and implementing HR plans and standards of practice to ensure achievement of strategic goals and initiatives.
- Plays a key role in championing change within the organization; energizes stakeholders to sustain their commitment to change in approaches, processes, and strategies.
- Builds strategic alliances and partnerships within the organization to collaboratively execute business unit and system-level strategies.
- Creates a climate that values people from all backgrounds and provides an engaging environment. Establishes goals on improving diversity and eliminating disparities.
- Develops best practice through rigorous research and application of practice in the organization.
- Prepares reports, analyses and other written communication setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions. Develops and makes presentations to senior management.
- Provides consultative direction toward goals and objectives. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Regularly provides strategic advice and guidance to top management.
- Leads culture related activities, serves as a role model for the Power of One culture, and is accountable for creating a work environment that encourages Associates to go above and beyond.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Methodist Healthcare website.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.