Target is seeking a Director of Product Management, Target Registry in Minneapolis, MN.
- Set key business objectives and develop Registry strategy
- Coordinate across scrums to ensure that every team has defined scope and clear objectives
- Be the “voice of Registry” to all outside stakeholders to ensure that their needs are met and that the product team is getting any support it needs
- Oversee progress against product backlogs to ensure work and priorities are in line with product strategy and goals
- Utilize dual track discovery process to implement Registry strategy
- Make final decisions on any scope changes to prioritize key features
- Manage resource allocation strategy to ensure scrums have team members they need
- Define development methodology and tools for teams, with input from Scrum Master
- Approve technology roadmap, with input from Lead Architect
- Create and manage product budget
- Select and manage vendors for the product
To learn more, or to apply online, visit Target’s website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.