Delta Wholesale Liquors is seeking a Retail Wine Sales Representative in Memphis, TN.
- Learns and executes the seven basics of Delta Wholesale Liquors, Inc.: distribution, position, display, pricing, point-of-sale, cold box, and rotation in each account.
- Services and maintains current accounts with orders for Delta Products and customer service.
- Travels through assigned territory daily to call on regular customers to solicit orders, presents items for distribution, maintains Delta merchandising standards, and handles damages and off-condition product.
- Secures feature ads and displays.
- Quotes bottle cost and target pricing to customers.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of delivery schedules.
- Confers with Sales Manager and Marketing & Programming Manager to resolve customer problems.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Identifies and responds to customers’ needs.
- Maintains frequent and open communication with Sales Manager, Marketing & Programming Manager, and the Vice President.
- Prepares and/or maintains distribution tracking reports, planning and goals, case quotas, and dollar objectives and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Executes sales plans and maintains accounts according to company standards.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Delta Wholesale Liquors website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.