Internet Brands is seeking a Vice President of Product Management in Los Angeles, CA.
– Develop product road map that creates great consumer experiences and business growth.
– Implement and guide content/editorial policies that ensure consistent, high-quality content.
– Leverage available data to ensure both quality and quantity standards are maintained.
– Work closely with engineering team to deliver great product.
– Understand consumer and customer needs so product vision solves real problems and provides real value.
– Own vertical P&L and the responsibility of achieving financial goals.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Internet Brands website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.