iHeartMedia is seeking a Program Director in Seattle, WA.
Leads all aspects of radio station’s on-air experience in a leadership and operations role, responsible for talent, content, programming, and online presence.
- Reviews and determines all commercial and paid programming content; decides music play lists; schedules programming in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, company policy and applicable federal, state, and local laws; protects station license.
- Plans and oversees tone, programming, production, sound & theme, website, online presence, and social media.
- Collaborates with Production to enlist musical direction and seeks options that meet editorial scope.
- Fields record label calls, schedules music, and checks social media to ensure music remains consistent with station’s brand.
- Identifies, recruits, and coaches on-air talent, producers, news directors, and reporters, e.g., frequently listens/airchecks sessions with on-air talent,
- Provides direction to DJ and audio engineer on content
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the iHeartMedia website.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.