Featured Job: Advisor, Organization Development @ St. Jude
March 24, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is seeking an Advisor – Organizational Development in Memphis, TN.
This role is focused on employee performance management, including:
- Manage the ALSAC employee performance management process and tools.
- Design, develop, and deliver manager education materials using instructor-led, e-learning, and synchronous (WebEx, Adobe Connect) learning methods
- Maintain the employee performance culture and its connection to ALSAC corporate culture (the Pillars) using internal communication channels
- Promote performance management best practices
- Research, benchmark, and recommend improvements to the performance appraisal instrument
- Manage employee recognition programs (One Vision award program)
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the St. Jude website.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.