International Paper is seeking a Sales Manager – Corrugated Packaging in Memphis, TN.
- Responsible for creating and directing sales team strategy with alignment and focus on the sale of value-added and high graphic corrugated products.
- Develop positive relationships with key customers and prospects. Establish sales strategy with all major customers. Develop and maintain a process to effectively lead sales team to achieve department goals.
- Supervise a sales force of three Account Managers.Recruit staff and develop a safe, highly qualified and engaged sales team. Utilize tools such as Performance Management and Development process and the Compensation process.
- Establish and communicate mix objectives and strategy with the plants for operating efficiency and profitability. Accurately forecast volume and contribution for all accounts for plants on a monthly basis. Develop and manage sales department budget.
- Assist in establishing market pricing levels and strategies. Gather and monitor competitive information from the marketplace and identify market trends.
- Coordinate credit policy
- Coordinate strategies with sister facilities.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the International Paper website.