OppenheimerFunds is seeking a Vice President of Thought Leadership of Investments in New York, NY.
- Lead meetings with the Senior Investment Strategist and OppenheimerFunds Portfolio Managers to promote idea generation and to help to articulate OppenheimerFunds’ perspective on these topics.
- Identify high level trends changing the macro and investment landscape and develop thought leadership material for more sophisticated and institutional audiences
- Conduct independent analysis using analytical tools such as Bloomberg, FactSet, Morningstar Direct, Haver Analytics, and other tools to substantiate the firm’s views or to challenge the assumptions of the investment teams.
- Work with closely with integrated marketing to disseminate through primary distribution channels via various traditional and electronic media.
- Deliverables include investment strategy reports, blogs, longer-form papers and presentations.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the OppenheimerFunds website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.