Nike is seeking a PMO Director for the Nike Technology Portfolio Delivery in Portland, Oregon.
As PMO Director, you will be the leader of our PMO team in our centralized Portfolio Delivery group within Nike Technology. The successful candidate will:
- Understand and articulate the value for business in project and portfolio management.
- Develop and implement an overall program management strategy and roadmap.
- Lead and develop a best in class PMO that establishes and executes effective PMO operating practices, empowering tools and standard processes across Technology to support successful program execution.
- Keep current of new developments in project management methodologies, agile practices, best practices, and industry standards.
- Benchmark and implement the most effective Technology project management practices.
- Responsible to provide regular reports to Technology senior leadership on the status and health of the Technology project portfolio.
- Continuously drive improvements of communication cadence and reporting status for Technology project portfolio.
- Create and drive adoption of project delivery metrics, trending, and analytics to ensure project health in the critical areas of scope, schedule, budget, and quality.
- Use data to drive fact-based decision making within projects and the PMO.
- Provide direct program management for critical Technology initiatives.
- Provide consulting to project leaders, as necessary, to drive understanding and adoption of PMO processes.
- Recommend and implement corrective action across the Technology portfolio, as necessary, to improve program performance.
- Responsible to increase adoption of the global project portfolio management tool
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Nike website.
You must be logged in to post a comment.