The FedEx Employees Credit Association is hiring a Vice President of Business Development in Memphis, TN.
1. Ability and willingness to self-generate liaisons within FedEx businesses in order to create a greater awareness of the Credit Association.
2. Develops annual marketing plan, ensures timely execution and monitors marketing budget.
3. Responsible for look, feel and effectiveness of all marketing and communication initiatives including digital, print, and physical.
4. Research and analyze competition and identify marketing opportunities.
5. Promotes membership growth through all available channels.
6. Responsible for internal and external corporate communications and public relations.
7. Develops Credit Association training program; prepare and monitor training budget.
8. Conducts needs analysis for training and identifies areas and topics where training is needed.
9. Plans, develops, facilitates and/or coordinates all training.
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the FedEx Employees Credit Association website here.