NBC Universal is seeking a Vice President of Client Partnerships in Los Angeles, CA.
The Client Partnership team is part of the Client Partnerships group. The Client Partnerships role is to create client demand for NBCU, ensure the organization is best positioned to deliver on clients objectives/priorities and maximize power for the Comcast/NBCUniversal portfolio, etc.
- Partner with sales teams and marketing teams to advance a consultative selling strategy for Comcast/NBCUniversal Portfolio of assets.
- Apply emerging consumer data and analytics to create innovative media solutions with Comcast/NBCUniversal’s content and platforms.
- Apply strategic leadership, internally and externally, as to how Comcast/NBCU platforms and assets can turn a client’s brand positioning into a fully realized marketing and media investment at scale.
- Deep dive on business imperatives of major marketing/advertising categories
- Utilize expertise to provide sales organization with a broader understanding of media landscape on competitive positioning
- Create and lead NBCU portfolio strategy for assigned Target accounts
- Oversee target account business assessment, positioning and success metrics
- Deploy new ad products, strategic partnerships and monetization strategies
- Represent NBCUniversal portfolio in the marketplace with agencies and clients
- Identify opportunities for monetization from Comcast/NBCUniversal capabilities and assets beyond NBCUniversal traditional media assets
- Manage team of 2-3 people and work effectively in a matrixed role within organization
To learn more, or to apply online, visit the NBC Universal website.