Whole Foods Market mentors Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, this growing grocery chain is able to fill a majority of leadership roles from their existing Team Member base. That means that once you’re on board, you’ll have many opportunities for advancement.
The Marketing Specialist performs all functions related to store based marketing and community relations.
- Work with store leadership to create and implement all store promotional and marketing programs, and communicate to customers and Team Members.
- Implement and fully support Nation, Regional, and metro marketing programs.
- Schedule monthly event calendar.
- Sell product via samples, cooking/serving suggestions, and personal experience.
- Oversee demo program, execute demos including efficient set up and clean up, order demo supplies and maintain demo equipment.
- Act as a continuous source of creative ideas and solutions to increase store sales through marketing and promotional opportunities.
This position is based in Austin, TX. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Whole Foods website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.