The Investment Management Team (IMT) helps ensure alignment between J. Crew’s Long Range Plan and the corporate initiatives that support achieving it. The Senior Director of IMT will focus on helping to create and then supporting high priority projects, lending assistance to resolve key cross functional issues and ensure strong change management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners to help drive strategy and process improvements needed to support the Long Range Plan and evolve with the changing business; including, supporting implementation, selectively and temporarily, for mission critical initiatives
- Serve as internal management consulting resource to address special projects identified by the Operating Committee or Investment Committee
- Take a facilitating role in ensuring the delivery of key new capabilities for the organization including areas such as Global Supply, Sourcing, Merchandising, Real Estate site selection, Store Operations, and Wholesale Partnership Management
- Track and manage OpCo action items to ensure progress is being made by the appropriate individuals or business functions
- Guide leadership through program implementation; identify trade-offs and recommend decisions at project, team, and OpCo levels
This position is based in New York, NY. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the J.Crew website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.