Featured Job: Major Gifts Officer @ Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN
February 8, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
Founded in 1978, the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle TN is dedicated to putting an end to hunger throughout the region.
The Major Gifts Officer should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to manage people, process, deadlines and budget while adhering to the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Proficient ability using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Ability to effectively use Blackbaud’s Raisers Edge database system.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Ability to travel required. Must provide own transportation.
This position is based in Nashville, TN. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee website here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.