Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry for over 96 years. Hilton Worldwide consists of 12 brands, 4,440 properties, and 155,000 team members. From luxurious full-service resorts to extended-stay and mid-priced hotels, Hilton has become a welcome home away from home for travelers all across the globe.
The Director of Technology Planning Voice Technology will provide leadership in the architecture of hotel Voice Technology applications. The Team Member will lead initiatives through the standard methodology from project approval to deployment.
Other key priorities are listed below:
- Lead internal and external partners in strategy and project initiation, architecture, requirements analysis, design, project management and systems integration activities
- Responsible for third party Voice Technology systems utilized at the hotel level
- Maintain a close working relationship with the OnQ development team to ensure effective management of interfaces between OnQ and the Voice Technology systems
- Implement procedure and propose policy
- Set direction, as well as delegate and motivate
- Provide direction to Managers, Supervisors, and Professional staff
- Senior over Manager and Senior Manager level positions by having them as direct reports, as well as over outsourced and third party vendors
- Provide guidance and leadership to other Managers and Senior Managers within the department
This position is based in Memphis, TN. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Hilton Worldwide website here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.