Dell offers great career advancement opportunities, including a Mentor Connect program and a “Marketing University” to help employees strengthen their technical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
The Global CRM and Lead Management team is re-architecting Lead Management at Dell. The candidate will be responsible for gathering business requirements, articulating changes to outside teams, and verifying the results. Ultimately, the candidate will be responsible for all of the “under the hood” tactical and technical operations.
Key deliverables include:
– Driving positive change and coordination with the regional teams on predictive lead scoring and CRM/SFDC best practices.
– Proactively engage with both marketing and sales leaders as a subject matter expert of Dell’s global lead management systems and processes.
– Confidently lead informative presentations and training to leaders and teams on changes across the Dell CRM architecture.
– Build and maintain detailed process documentation for CRM Operations.
– Work with others on the global core team to ensure projects and standard deliverables are completed.
This position is based in Austin, TX. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Dell website here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.