Goodwill’s mission is to strengthen communities and meet the needs of job seekers. Last year, this non-profit helped more than 26.4 million people train for careers.
The Director of Employment Services is responsible for effectively leading a department in the preparation of people with disabilities and/or disadvantages, for employment, job placement and job retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop goals for the number of persons to be placed that are achievable and cost-effective.
- Establish strategies for effective job preparation, placement and retention.
- Lead department staff to compile and analyze occupational, educational, and economic information to assist consumers in meeting vocational and educational objectives.
- Maintain competency and current knowledge of market trends.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and processes that result in effective programmatic and financial performance.
- Lead by example creating an environment of high morale through transparency and team participation.
- Collaborate with Vice President in preparing program budget, setting revenue goals and the strategy to achieve them.
- Must be able to advocate for, and provide support to, individuals with disabilities.
This position is based in Dallas, TX. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Goodwill Dallas website here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.