This specialty retailer creates enviable products for kitchen and home across its entire family of brands – Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham.
The IT Principal Product Manager:
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide product and user experience solutions to meet the business needs
- Works on complex issues of the highest complexity and strategic value where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including a broad understanding of current business trends
- Ability to identify the business organization’s strength and weakness and suggests areas of improvement
- Responsible for developing BRD’s, negotiating agreements, providing product/project leadership and expertise
- Possesses expert-level knowledge of technical design specifications and may lead technology peers to help develop solutions
- Possesses and often shares subject-matter expertise or in-depth technical knowledge, uses expertise to further development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways
This position is based in Memphis, TN. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Williams-Sonoma website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.