Featured Job: Associate Social Media Manager @ Murad
January 22, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
Founded in 1989 by celebrity dermatologist Dr. Howard Murad, this clinical skincare brand is dedicated to quality, purity, and performance in every product. In fact, the company maintains its own state-of-the-art equipment for testing and research.
The Associate Social Media Manager will own all social media activities for the organization, growing Murad social engagement and community size.
Primary Job Functions:
- Leverages social media channels as a key element of consumer touch point programs and product storytelling.
- Supports interdepartmental initiatives.
- Develops and executes robust paid social media strategy fulfilling multiple initiatives.
- Create recommendations and strategy to increase brand awareness through paid media on key platforms including Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- Provides direction to eCommerce agency regarding direct response social media campaigns including Facebook targeting (Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences, Prospective Consumers, Retargeting, etc.) and Dynamic Product Ads to drive conversion.
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Murad website here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.