- Developing and executing communications plans
- Proactive media outreach and managing and responding to a high volume of press requests
- Writing and editing materials including press releases, advisories, talking points memos, op-eds, letters to the editor, reports, newsletters and public education materials
- Developing and supervising a talented team including a Digital Media Strategist, a Communications Officer and a Communications Assistant
- Working with the Director of Communications Campaigns on creative campaigns
This position is based in New York, NY. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the ACLU website here.