- Developing and executing communications plans
- Proactive media outreach and managing and responding to a high volume of press requests
- Writing and editing materials including press releases, advisories, talking points memos, op-eds, letters to the editor, reports, newsletters and public education materials
- Developing and supervising a talented team including a Digital Media Strategist, a Communications Officer and a Communications Assistant
- Working with the Director of Communications Campaigns on creative campaigns
This position is based in New York, NY. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the ACLU website here.
Author: Angela Copeland
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.