Featured Job: Director of Marketing @ Norms Restaurants
January 11, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
Norms Restaurants are a Southern California staple, thanks to their famous steak and eggs and iconic neon signs that proudly state “We Never Close.” Founded in 1949 by Norm Roybark, Norms continues to serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night meals to hungry diners 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Director of Marketing manages the following marketing programs:
- Broadcast advertising (radio and TV commercials) and Print advertising (direct mail, newspaper, magazine and local program ads)
- Outdoor advertising (billboards)
- E-Mail marketing (Fishbowl)
- Social Media
- In-restaurant POP collateral (menus, t-stand posters, etc.)
- Gift card program development
- Website design, content and maintenance
- Sponsorships (sports and community)
This position is based in Long Beach, CA. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Norms Restaurants website here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.