Raymond James was founded in 1962, and has been a public company since 1983. Consisting of three broker/dealer subsidiaries, Raymond James Financial employs over 6,600 financial advisors in over 2,700 locations worldwide. The company serves over 2.7 million client accounts, and total client assets are approximately $480 billion.
The Facilities Project Coordinator:
· Coordinates relocations of home office associates and departments; inclusive of creating move documents in AutoCAD, scheduling and coordinating in-house move support staff for electrical/voice/data wiring including outside vendors, and overseeing the physical relocation thru completion and subsequent follow up.
· Schedules and facilitates all coordination meetings for home office campus relocations.
· Update and maintain electronic floor plans, inclusive of posting current drawings on RJnet for department viewing.
· Primary liaison and on-site supervision of outside vendors as it relates to department relocations and reconfiguration construction from proposal to approval to job completion.
· Calculates, analyzes and reports rent allocations as changes occur.
· Assists with interior space planning.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.