Featured Job: Sales and Marketing Director @ Brookdale Senior Living
January 6, 2016 | Posted in:Job Posting
Brookdale Senior Living provides customized senior living solutions at more than 1,150 retirement communities across the country. The Solana at Germantown, located just near Memphis, TN, offers one- and two-bedroom apartments for seniors and convenient on-site amenities such as a Tuscany Wine Bar, woodworking shop, and fitness center.
The Sales and Marketing Director for The Solana:
- Manages Market Sales Managers in the community to achieve occupancy, move in, and revenue targets for the community
- Closes sales by assisting prospective residents, their family members, and/or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about services and programs that can meet their needs
- Responds promptly to every telephone call or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families. Responsible for being the single point of contact for referral agencies
- Develops and maintains relationships with and generates leads through resident, family, and professional referral sources on a weekly basis
- Utilizes sales processes, systems, and forms for external and internal sales to perform job duties, track information, compile data and reports, and achieve desired community occupancy goals
- Partners with district sales management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve communities’ press releases and other forms of media that promote the communities services
- Represents the communities and increases awareness through participation in outside events, professional groups, and community involvement in the local market
This position is based in Germantown, TN. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the Brookdale Senior Living website here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.