Founded in 1971, American Home Shield is America’s largest home-warranty provider. Not only is this company popular, it’s also BBB-accredited and a founding member of the National Home Service Contract Association.
The Social Media Strategist performs analysis and forecasting for the development and execution of future and ongoing campaigns. This role will also develop testing plans to execute direct marketing campaigns based on business needs.
1. Implements campaign analysis and performs forecasting for marketing to achieve sales objectives.
Draws conclusions and makes recommendations based on campaign analysis.
2. Manages external vendor relationships as needed.
3. Leads and manages marketing projects, including planning, budget and status reporting.
4. Monitors and analyzes metrics and outcomes of marketing programs.
5. Tracks and reports on budget for assigned programs.
6. Suggests, develops, and implements tests and mail strategies for assigned programs.
7. Project management for assigned programs.
This position is based in Memphis, TN. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the American Home Shield website here.