An open source community, reddit users or “redditors” create communities and vote on stories and images that quickly become viral. The site had over 199 million visitors just in the last month from over 215 countries. Fun fact: reddit launched in 2005 and held its very first Presidential AMA (“ask me anything”) in 2012. Here’s a list of the Washington Post’s Top 5 Most Awesome Questions.
reddit is seeking Account Executives to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the reddit advertising platform.
– Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
– Identify and outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on reddit and the reddit ads platform
– Collaborate with reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
– Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop book of business and outbound sales pipeline
– Shape reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA. To learn more, or to apply online, visit the reddit website here.
Angela Copeland is Founder and Coach for Copeland Coaching, a great way to jump start your job search. Follow her on Twitter @CopelandCoach for tips on finding the perfect job for you.